Austintown Imaging offers a wide range of outpatient medical imaging procedures including CT scan, ultrasound sonography, DEXA bone density, open MRI, mammography and diagnostic radiology.
Diagnostic radiology services include:
- Barium or gastrograffin enemas
- IVP-Intravenous pyelogram
- Small bowel series
- GI for gastric bypass
- Upper GI series
ValleyCare Diagnostics is accredited by the American College of Radiology and all imaging test are performed by an experienced, knowledgeable medical professional.
The following tests must be scheduled:
- Small Bowel
* Austintown Imaging is an outpatient department of Northside Medical Center.
Routine X-rays do not require scheduling and can be done on a walk-in basis from 8:30 a.m. to
5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
All imaging procedures require a written prescription, with a diagnosis from the ordering physician. A prescription may be faxed in or brought in by the patient.
To schedule a procedure call ValleyCare Central Scheduling at 330-884-5894 or ValleyCare Diagnostics at 330-884-1530. Patients must provide the following information for scheduling:
- Patient name
- Phone number
- Ordering Physician
Patients may also call in to register for outpatient procedures up to 30 days before the scheduled test or procedure by calling ValleyCare Central Scheduling or ValleyCare Diagnostics.
Patients should have the following information available when calling:
- All health cards, including policy number and group number
- The type of test or procedure needed.
- An established diagnosis; complaint or symptoms.
- The scheduled time of the test/procedure
- The name of the physician who ordered the test/procedure.